HOW TO WASH
- Hand wash with cold tap water;
- Use neutral soap;
- Remove excess water from the leather and metal fittings with a cloth or towel;
- Hang to dry in the shade;
- Use a leather balm or other neutral cream for waterproofing.
- Do not use it in swimming pools and at the beach;
- Do not use aggressive detergents;
- Do not leave to soak;
- Do not twist;
- Do not use washer, dryer or dry cleaner;
- Do not iron;
- Do not leave in the sun to dry;
- Do not bleach;
- Avoid contact with solvents.